This full cut ribeye will make steak purists happy with its generous marbling and rich cap. This exceptionally tender and juicy steak is rich in flavor and has a smooth texture with a finer grain than a New York. Grass fed and grain-finished, this traditional ribeye showcases the delicious difference and consistent quality of our Northwest grown beef.
For nearly 50 years, Double R Ranch, a family owned and operated business in the heart of America in Boise, Idaho, has been producing high quality American-style beef for home chefs and top rated restaurants. Unlike most American cattle ranches, Double R is located in the Pacific Northwest where the mild seasons are ideal for raising cattle.
- Choose up to 8 Ribeye Steaks
- Each steak is approximately 12 oz.
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.