The filet mignon, also known as tenderloin steak, is universally regarded as luxurious, decadent, and the leading cause of steak envy at restaurants everywhere. Located between the sirloin and the rib, the tenderloin is aptly named since it is simply the most tender beef cut. Double R Ranch filet mignons are cut from hand selected, perfectly aged tenderloins for a mouthwatering finished flavor and a fine buttery texture. Each steak is hand-trimmed to minimize waste and create the best plate presentation possible.
- Choose up to 8 Filet Mignon steaks
- Each steak is approximately 8 oz. uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.