Vegan Cranberry Coconut Granola - 2 lbs
This vegan house-made granola is made with just a handful of simple but delicious ingredients including oats, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, and shredded coconut. Packed in a resealable bag.
Dōmi was founded in New York City in 2019 by two fine-dining pastry chefs, Joe Cheng Reed and Evelyn Ling. They made their debut at an outdoor market in Queens, became vendors at Brooklyn’s Smorgasburg just a couple months later, and opened their first brick-and-mortar at Manhattan’s Canal Street Market in February 2020. In December of that year they decamped to Los Angeles, where the bakery has made just as big a splash as in New York. At Dōmi, they’re channeling their fine dining experience into a series of Asian-inspired cakes, cookies, and more that are decidedly elegant and upscale. You’ve never seen desserts like these!
This package serves 12 people and includes 2 bags of Vegan Cranberry Coconut Granola
- Each bag of granola measures 7″ × 11.5″ × 4″ and weighs approx. 1 lb.
- Choose to add a Croissant Hat or a “Snackies” Tote Bag!
Oats, Almonds, Coconut, Cranberries, Maple Syrup, Olive Oil, Brown Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Granola ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Granola can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- Dōmi ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.