Round sweetness, subdued acidity, and easy to eat by the mouthful. These tiny flavor bombs make up our favorite winter citrus sorbet. Think of it as the adult version to your sunny breakfast OJ.
Husband and wife Robb Duncan and Violetta Edelman were on a whirlwind tour of South America in the year 2000 when they were struck with inspiration while enjoying gelato at a famous shop in Buenos Aires. In July of 2004 they opened a gelato shop of their own in Washington’s Georgetown neighborhood, and since then it’s become a local institution, serving daily-made gelato & expertly crafted coffee drinks in 8 shops and several downtown farmers’ markets.
The Dolcezza team produces small batches of hand-made gelato every morning in their expansive Gelato Factory & Coffee Lab in the Union Market neighborhood, using the best available ingredients: local fruits, herbs, nuts, cheese, milk and cream. Most ingredients are grown by local farmers. They squeeze the citrus one by one, melt the chocolate, infuse the herbs, grind the nuts and roast the spices, all with their own hands, every step of the way.
This holiday package includes 4 Pints of Vegan Clementine Sorbet
- Clementine (Vegan) – Clementine Juice, Water, Pure Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Lime Juice, Gum Acacia, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freeze immediately
- Gelato may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Dolcezza Gelato ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.