Combining old-world methods and curiosity for innovation, Dolcezza crafts an exquisite gelato with a conscience. Most ingredients are grown locally by their farmer friends, who hand-pick their produce at peak ripeness before bringing it to the market the next day.
Dolcezza Gelato’s Swiss Chocolate gelato is classic in the gelato parlors of Buenos Aires. Milk chocolate gelato with ribbons of dulce de leche and melted dark chocolate folded together. Like eating a melted candy bar!
This package includes 4 Pints of Swiss Chocolate Gelato
- Swiss Chocolate – Whole Milk, Pure Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Dark Chocolate Flavored Confectionery (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors), Dulce De Leche (Water, Milk, Glucose, Soybean Oil, Cream, Baking Soda, Agar Agar, Natural Flavors) Nonfat Dry Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freeze immediately
- Gelato may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dolcezza Gelato ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.