Maryland maple syrup gelato with fluffy pancake souffle drenched in salted maple syrup caramel. Skip breakfast and go straight to dessert.
Husband and wife Robb Duncan and Violetta Edelman opened Dolcezza Gelato in Washington, D.C.’s Georgetown neighborhood in 2004. The Dolcezza team produces small batches of hand-made gelato every morning using the best available ingredients, most grown by local farmers, like local fruits, herbs, nuts, cheese, milk, and cream. They squeeze the citrus one by one, melt the chocolate, infuse the herbs, grind the nuts. and roast the spices, all with their own hands, every step of the way.
This package includes 4 Pints of Hot Cake Syrup Gelato
Hot Cake Syrup – Whole Milk, Maple Syrup, Heavy Cream, Caramel (Maple Syrup, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt), Hot Cake (Egg, Sugar, Milk, Vegetable Oil, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Vinegar) Non-fat Dry Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum. Contains Egg, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freeze immediately
- Gelato may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Dolcezza Gelato ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.