Combining old-world methods and curiosity for innovation, Dolcezza crafts an exquisite gelato with a conscience. Most ingredients are grown locally by their farmer friends, who hand-pick their produce at peak ripeness before bringing it to the market the next day. This Best Seller 4 Pack features Dolcezza’s Classic Flavors. The straightforward classic, Stracciatella. Nostalgic Roasted Strawberry that makes you feel like you’re swinging your legs off the tailgate in Georgia. Peanut Butter Stracciatella, the closest thing to a peanut butter cup in gelato form. And Dark Chocolate, the darkest of the dark earthy, smoky, thick, frozen fudge.
Husband and wife Robb Duncan and Violetta Edelman opened Dolcezza Gelato in Washington, D.C.’s Georgetown neighborhood in 2004. The Dolcezza team produces small batches of hand-made gelato every morning using the best available ingredients, most grown by local farmers, like local fruits, herbs, nuts, cheese, milk, and cream. They squeeze the citrus one by one, melt the chocolate, infuse the herbs, grind the nuts. and roast the spices, all with their own hands, every step of the way.
This package includes your choice of 4 Pints of Gelato
Flavor Options Include
- Stracciatella – A straight-forward, unadulterated classic using the best ingredients. clean, nuanced Pennsylvania cream gelato combined with ladles of dark chocolate stracciatella.
- Roasted Strawberry – This flavor calls back to hot summer days in Georgia, eating strawberry ice cream in the back of a pick-up truck, swinging your legs off the tailgate
- Peanut Butter Stracciatella – Dolcezza blends the FINEST peanut butter into their milk and cream base to achieve the RICHEST peanut butter gelato this side of the Mississippi. They then fold in melted dark chocolate at an attempt to resolve a lifelong obsession with the ETERNAL peanut butter cup
- Dark Chocolate – Dolcezza made the darkest chocolate gelato they could possibly make. They melt 70% chocolate couverture and combine it with cocoa powder and Pennsylvania milk and cream. earthy, smoky, thick, frozen fudge. To go any darker is not recommended
- Stracciatella – Whole Milk, Pure Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Dark Chocolate Flavored Confectionery (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors), Nonfat Dry Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
- Roasted Strawberry – Whole Milk, Strawberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
- Peanut Butter Stracciatella – Whole Milk, Pure Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Dark Chocolate Flavored Confectionery (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors), Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts), Nonfat Dry Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Salt
- Dark Chocolate – Whole Milk, Sugar, Cream, Valrhona Cocoa Powder, Non-fat Dry Milk, Valrhona Couverture (Cocoa Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freeze immediately
- Gelato may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Dolcezza Gelato ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.