Doc's Famous Hot Links + Chili Family Pack - Serves 6
Doc’s Hot Links in Gilmer doesn’t make an ordinary sausage. East Texas hot links are a breed apart from other Texas-made sausages. Whether you want to add their signature sauce is your choice, but they’re better with these saltine crackers, no contest. Now you can try their links, chili, & hot sauce in this full pack.
Doc’s Hot Links is a historic eatery known by many. In 1969, Doc Henederson purchased this Hot Link stand in hopes to make a good living for his family, not much has changed in this store since. To this day, it’s the only hot link stand remaining in Gilmer, Texas. People from all over the world make a special trip to stop by to get this rare found special treat. There are many Hot Link stores in East Texas but only one Doc’s Hot Link. These Hot Links are made with love, heart, & secret family recipes. And as one customer recently stated, “It’s just not American if you don’t eat Doc’s Hot Links”.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 24 Hot Links in the flavors of your choice, each link is 3"
- 1 lb. of Chili
- 1 Bottle of Hot Sauce
Hot Link Flavor Options Include
- Jalapeño & Pepper Jack Cheese.
Contains: Gluten, Meat, & Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Ships fully cooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- Hot links and chili can store in fridge for 5-7 days
- Hot links and Chili can be frozen for 4-6 months
- Chili should we reheated at low in a pot or sauce pan until hot
- The best way to heat Hot Links is either on your grill or in the oven. You want to reheat them at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes depending on the desired quality you prefer. Do Not use a microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Doc’s Hot Links ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.