Doc’s Hot Links ships its famous hot links nationwide on Goldbelly! Doc’s Hot Links in Gilmer, Texas, doesn’t make an ordinary sausage. East Texas hot links are a breed apart from other Texas-made sausages. Whether you want to add Doc’s signature sauce is your choice, but they’re better with saltine crackers than with white bread, no contest.
This historic Gilmer, Texas, eatery has been beloved by East Texans for decades. In 1969, Doc Henderson purchased his eponymous roadside hot link stand and the rest is history. Today, it’s the only hot link stand remaining in town, with people coming from all over the world to try this unique style of East Texas Hot Links. Doc’s legendary sausages, served with Saltine crackers, have been featured in Texas Monthly, Texas Country Reporter, and The Dallas Morning News.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 48 Hot Links in the flavors of your choice, each link is 3"
- 1 Bottle of Hot Sauce
Hot Link Flavor Options Include
- Jalapeño & Pepper Jack Cheese.
Contains: Gluten, Meat, & Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Ships fully cooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- Hot links and chili can store in fridge for 5-7 days
- Hot links and Chili can be frozen for 4-6 months
- Chili should we reheated at low in a pot or sauce pan until hot
- The best way to heat Hot Links is either on your grill or in the oven. You want to reheat them at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes depending on the desired quality you prefer. Do Not use a microwave.
- Doc’s Hot Links ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.