The perfect balance between sweet and tart makes this luscious moist cake the original recipe and a best seller. Created over 30 years ago this cake is filled with 100% all-natural Key Lime juice. A Dockside Key Lime Cake will take you to the tropics any time of the year.
Dockside Market’s Donna Wilson sold her first Key lime pie cake at the seaside Dockside Mart in the Florida Keys. Since opening in Key Largo in 1978, Dockside Market has expanded its menu of tropical-inspired cakes, including Calypso Coconut Cake, Island rum cake, and the classic Key lime cake. The New York Times voted Dockside Market as the best Key Lime Pie Cake in the US.
- Each order includes 1 Key Lime Bundt Cake
- Each bundt cake is 7" in diameter and 3" high and serves 10-12 people
- Cakes arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
Sugar, enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), whole eggs, soybean oil, water, key lime juice, lime zest, modified food starch, dry whey (milk) leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, aluminum sulfate), vital wheat gluten, salt, mono and diglycerides, lactylate, dextrose, corn starch, wheat starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate (as a mold inhibitor).
May contain peanuts and/or trace amounts of allergens not listed in the ingredients. Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes arrive ready to serve.
- To best preserve the quality and taste of your cake, refrigerate for up to 6 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Dockside Market ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.