Started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 by owner John Stage, Dinosaur BBQ is now serving up their signature hickory slow smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs and BBQ meats in eight locations across the Northeast.
Dinosaur BBQ’s Smoked Corned Beef has been dry-rubbed for 24 hours, slow-smoked with hickory, and then lightly glazed with their original BBQ Sauce—perfect for any feast!
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 4 lbs. of Smoked Corned Beef
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Place Corned Beef on a roasting pan and pour 4oz of Mop Sauce (per 2 lbs. of meat)
- Roast beef uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- Take the beef out of the oven, cover with tin foil and allow it to rest for 15 minutes
- Place on a cutting board and slice into 1/4" thick pieces to serve
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.