Smoked Corned Beef - Serves 12
Started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 by owner John Stage, Dinosaur BBQ is now serving up their signature hickory slow smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs and BBQ meats in eight locations across the Northeast.
Dinosaur BBQ’s Smoked Corned Beef has been dry-rubbed for 24 hours, slow-smoked with hickory, and then lightly glazed with their original BBQ Sauce—perfect for any feast!
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 4 lbs. of Smoked Corned Beef
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Place Corned Beef on a roasting pan and pour 4oz of Mop Sauce (per 2 lbs. of meat)
- Roast beef uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- Take the beef out of the oven, cover with tin foil and allow it to rest for 15 minutes
- Place on a cutting board and slice into 1/4" thick pieces to serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.