Gluten-Free Mushroom Truffle Lasagna for 4
Dinner in the Field believes that gluten-free food should taste just as good as the original version. With the founder being gluten-free, she has spent many hours dedicated to making that happen.
To make this decadent lasagna, Italy’s most prized possession, the truffle, is paired with wild foraged porcini mushrooms that are gathered and persevered during the rains of autumn. They’re combined with creamy béchamel sauce and layered in-between thin sheets of hand-rolled pasta!
Dinner in the Field is the brilliant creation of Paige Healy. She spent many warm summer evenings at her uncle’s farm in Southern Italy, enjoying rustic Italian fare and sipping wine from local vineyards, and was inspired to recreate that same al fresco, familial dining experience in the rural outskirts of Richmond, Virginia using only locally-sourced, farm-to-table ingredients. The result was Dinner in the Field, which has since been named one of the world’s 10 best outdoor dining experiences by Jetsetter Magazine.
This package serves 4 people and includes 2 trays of Gluten-Free Truffle Lasagna
- Each tray measures 7″ × 5″ and weighs 1.3 lbs.
Gluten-Free Truffle Lasagna – Imported Italian Porcini Mushrooms, Black Truffle, Porcini Cream, Pecorino Cheese, Oyster Mushrooms, Gluten Free Lasagna Noodles, Bechamel (Butter, Gluten Free Flour, Milk, Nutmeg, Clove, Bay Leaf, Onion)
Made in a facility that processes gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Gluten-Free Mushroom Truffle Lasagna ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the refrigerator or freezer
- Once prepared, Gluten-Free Mushroom Truffle Lasagna can be stored at room temperature for up to 4 hours, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Store the gluten-free mushroom truffle lasagna in your freezer.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take gluten-free mushroom truffle lasagna directly from the freezer and place on sheet tray; do not remove lid.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered and then an additional 15 minutes uncovered or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10–15 minutes prior to serving.
- Dinner in the Field ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.