Di Fara Pizza ships its legendary pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! Skip the line and enjoy Di Fara’s Pepperoni Extra Large Sicilian Square Pizza at home.
Domenico De Marco, or “Dom”, opened Di Fara Pizza in 1965 after emigrating to Brooklyn from the Province of Caserta in Italy. Before Di Fara Pizza, Dom spent time working on a Huntington farm until someone told him about a “good spot” on Avenue J in Brooklyn. That “good spot” is now known as the best pizzeria in New York City.
These Neapolitan Sicilian pies are perfectly crisp and topped with the most invigorating tomato sauce in town. Each pie is topped with a three-cheese blend of fresh buffalo mozzarella, fior di latte, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, and finished with scissor cut basil from DeMarco’s own garden.
Pretty much every paper, major food critic and the Zagat Survey has rated Di Fara’s New York’s Best. And now, for the first time ever, you can skip the perilous pizza voyage and have these pies shipped right to your door.
This package serves 16 people and includes 2 Pepperoni Extra Large Sicilian Square Pizzas
- Each Sicilian Square pizza arrives in 2 halves, each half measures 9″ × 12″
- Includes parmesan and basil
dough, sauce, cheese, basil, EVOO, pepperoni
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Please note pizzas may arrive thawed, these pizzas are safe to eat and refreeze.
- Upon arrival, remove pizza from box and place in the fridge or freezer.
- Pizza may be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days and frozen for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 350°F-375°F.
- Remove pizza from the packaging.
- Place the pizza directly on the grates and heat until cheese bubbles, about 10-15 minutes.
Pizza can be cooked from frozen or thawed. If frozen, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Di Fara Pizza ships Monday – Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.