These uncooked Wagyu Beef Ribs are rich in flavor and have a melt-in-your-mouth butter-like experience. With abundant marbling throughout this will be unlike any other ribs you have experienced. Sourced locally in Texas.
Derek Allan’s was founded in Fort Worth by husband and wife Derek and Brittany Crudgington in 2015 as BBQ truck. Their Texas-style smoked Wagyu beef and Duroc pork, infused with deeply smoky flavor and boasting a pronounced red smoke ring, proved to be a massive success. In 2017 they opened up a brick-and-mortar, and the crowds haven’t let up since.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 4-7 lb. of Wagyu Beef Ribs. (3 Ribs Total)
- Choose to add a side, sauce, or rub!
Side Add-on Options Include
- 1 Qt. Pinto Beans – Texas style pinto beans with a spicy savory flavor includes chunks of our handmade Wagyu Beef sausage (No sugar, not sweet)
- 1 Qt. Potato Salad – White potatoes, Mayo, mustard, egg yolk, kosher salt, black pepper
- 1 Qt. Slaw – Tangy slaw
- 1 Qt. Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese – Macaroni and cheese with a mild kick.
- 1 Qt. Cheesy Grits – Classic cheesy grits
- 1 Qt. Red Sauce – Sweet Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 1 Qt. Black Sauce – Black Coffee BBQ Sauce
- 1 12oz. Jalapeno Jam Sauce – Jalapeno Jam Sauce (Great on the Burnt Ends)
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Beef (15 oz.) – Our handmade in-house Beef Rub, great on all things Beef
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Pork (15 oz.) – Our handmade in-house Pork Rub, great on pork, chicken, turkey
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder TX Black (15 oz.) – Our handmade in-house Black pepper rub, includes fresh ground tellicherry pepper. Great on anything grilled
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Burnt End (13 oz.) – Our handmade in-house Burnt End Rub. Great on Burnt Ends, Pork, and for layering with other Rubs
- Dirty Dalmatian Sausage Builder Beef (1 lb.) – Our handmade in-house Sausage Builder Beef Rub. Great for anyone getting into making sausage which gives a Texas Beef Sausage flavor
- Dirty Dalmatian Sausage Builder Breakfast (1 lb.) – Our handmade in-house Sausage Builder Breakfast Blend. Great breakfast sausage seasoning just add to already ground beef or pork and form into patties
Dino Ribs – Wagyu Beef, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Ancho, and Chipotle Chiles
- Pinto Beans – Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Ancho Chiles
- Potato Salad – White Potatoes, Mayo, Mustard, Egg Yolk, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper
- Slaw – Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Mayo, Mustard, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion
- Cheesy Grits – Goat Cheese, Yellow Corn Grits, Milk, Butter, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onion
- *Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese * – Cavatappi Pasta, Milk, Butter, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Chipotle Chile Powder, Bread Crumbs.
- Red Sauce – Ketchup, Tomato Sauce, White Vinegar,, V8 Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper
- Black Sauce – Black Coffee, Soy Sauce, Woreshire Sauce, Ketchup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Beef Broth, Molasses, Granulated Onion
- Jalapeno Jam Sauce – Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Jalapenos, Fruit Pectin, White Sugar
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Beef – Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Ancho Chiles and Chipotle Chiles
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Pork – Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Ancho Chiles and Chipotle Chiles
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Tx Black – Kosher Salt, Fresh Ground Tellicherry Pepper, Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, Ancho Chiles
- Dirty Dalmatian Bark Builder Burnt End – Granulated Honey, Granulated Molasses, Kosher Salt, White Sugar, Black Pepper, Chipotle Chiles
- Dirty Dalmatian Sausage Builder Beef – Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Red Pepper Flake, Hungarian Paprika, Cheddar Cheese, Fresh Garlic
- Dirty Dalmatian Sausage Builder Breakfast – Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Sage, Red Pepper Flake
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is shipped frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place in freezer if not re-heating within 7 days, or store in your fridge if re-heating within 7 days.
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 8 months.
- Let meat thaw naturally in the fridge.
- Season meat and put on smoker at 275°F.
- Smoke until 200°F or probe tender.
- Derek Allen BBQ ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.