Give Mom the best Mother’s Day meal this year. Start off by topping off her salad or veggies with Demos’ famous Ranch Dressing made in house, then for the main course give her a savory Homemade Baked Lasagna filled with beef, pork, and 4 cheeses, and end with PDK’s 2015 Winner of Best in the Nation Banana Pudding.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 6-8 people includes
- Ranch Dressing (32 oz.)
- 1 Tray of Beef & Pork Lasagna
- Marinara Sauce (32 oz.)
- Banana Pudding (64 oz.)
- Lasagna measures 9″ × 13″
Ranch – Buttermilk, Mayonaisse, Seasonings
Lasagna – Beef, Sausage, Mozzarella, Parmesan, And Romano Cheese, Pasta Sheets And Tomato Sauce, Garlic, Spices
Banana Pudding – Milk, Egg, Butter, Vanilla, Banana, Granola, Sugar, Flour, Cream, Maple
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagna and Banana Pudding ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, immediately place Banana Pudding and Lasagna in refrigerator or freezer.
- Upon arrival, immediately place Ranch Dressing in refrigerator.
- Banana Pudding can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Lasagna can be kept frozen for up to 3 months, but for best results, thaw lasagna in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Ranch Dressing lasts up to 3 weeks in refrigerator.
Lasagna: From Thawed
- Preheat oven at 425°F
- Bake with lid on for 20 minutes
- Bake with lid off for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted
- Heat marinara in microwave for 3 minutes or pour in saucepot and heat on the stove under * heat, stirring to keep it from sticking from the bottom
Lasagna: From Frozen
- Thaw marinara in microwave for 5 minutes until sauce gets hot, or place container in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Bend lid of lasagna to form a tent so it is not touching the top of the lasagna. Doing so will cause the top to burn before the center is thawed.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove lid and finish baking for 15 more minutes.
- If frozen, allow pudding to thaw.
- Add fresh bananas to the top or pour in a bowl and mix with sliced bananas.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy with veggies or salad (not included).
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.