Pasta night is taken care of this week and will never be the same, or as comforting, without Demo’s meatballs and marinara. These meatballs are kicked up with oregano and mint for the perfect blend of spices.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 6 people includes
- 30 Meatballs with Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 2 lbs. Vermicelli Noodles
- Noodles arrive uncooked
Beef, Sausage, Onions, Mint, Spices, Vermicelli Noodles
Instructions / Storage
- Meatballs ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer.
- Can be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- The meatballs are fully cooked when you get them
- Once completely thawed, pour in a microwavable safe dish or pour in saucepot on the stove
- Heat until internal temperature is 160 degrees
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.