Mesquite Smoked Brisket Burger Patties + Hot Links + Dry Rub
Davila’s BBQ has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their trademark item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s; you’ll be glad to know not much has changed since then. Each 1/2 lb 100% brisket burgers with a spicy kick are ground in house and smoked over Mesquite in Davila’s BBQ pits for a taste you’re not going to find in any other burger.
- Each package serves 6-10 people
- 10 half pound brisket burgers
- 3 lbs of Beef Hot Links (approximately 10 Links)
- Each Hot Link is encased in a natural pork casing
- 1 container of dry rub
Instructions / Storage
- All Items are fully cooked and frozen
- Freeze until you are ready to enjoy
- Defrost before heating
- Additional heating and storage instructions included with each package
- Heat burgers in a covered pan on the stove top on low heat until fully cooked
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.