Mesquite Smoked Chicken Wings
Davila’s wings are treated to a special brine technique which consists of a simple sugar, salt and pepper water bath marinated over night that insures a juicy end result of a wing, ensuring not to dry out. The wings are then mesquite smoked in their famed seasoned BBQ pits, and finished with Davila’s house made- house classic spicy buffalo wing sauce or BBQ flavored with their decades old BBQ sauce passed down 3 generations from grandpa Davila.
Choose up to 100 BBQ or Classic Mesquite Smoked Chicken Wings
Instructions / Storage
Wings are fully cooked and frozen. It is normal for them to partially thaw during shipping. Bake at 275 degrees for 10-12 minutes or deep fry the wings at 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes.
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.