Davila’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! While lamb historically was featured prominently on Texas BBQ menus, Davila’s is one of the few joints keeping the tradition alive with their lamb ribs. These are the same ribs that helped Adrian Davila win the Food Network’s BBQ Blitz competition show.
Davila’s BBQ in Sequin, Texas, has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get-go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their trademark item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s and grandson Adrian Davila working as the pitmaster today. Davila’s has been featured in Texas Monthly Magazine and Adrian Davila has been featured as a food judge on The Travel Channel’s “American Grilled.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 1 Giant Slab of Mesquite Smoked Pork Ribs approx. (3.5 lbs.)
- 1 Giant Slab of Mesquite Smoked Lamb Ribs approx. (3.5 lbs.)
- 10 Mesquite Smoked Beef Hot links (3 lbs. total)
- Davila’s BBQ Dry Rub (15 oz.) – Raul Davila Sr. secret weapon rub spice blend
Pork Ribs – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Lamb Ribs – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Hot Links – Pork Casing, Ground Beef, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Dry Rub – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the meat in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 3-5 days or place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Once heated, we do not recommend to re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- Keep in Vacuum Sealed Bag
- Place in boiling pot of water for 15-20 minutes
- While cooking be sure to keep plastic away from bottom of pot
- Remove from packaging, Rub with Dry Rub and serve!
Additional heating and storage instructions included with each packageDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.