Davila’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! While lamb historically was featured prominently on Texas BBQ menus, Davila’s is one of the few joints keeping the tradition alive with their lamb ribs. These are the same ribs that helped Adrian Davila win the Food Network’s BBQ Blitz competition show. Indulge in Davila’s lamb ribs and mesquite smoked pork with this Texas barbecue pack.
Since opening in 1959, Davila’s BBQ in Sequin, Texas, has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer. From the start, they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their signature item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s and grandson Adrian Davila working as the pitmaster today. Davila’s has been featured in Texas Monthly Magazine and Adrian Davila has been featured as a food judge on The Travel Channel’s “American Grilled.”
Each package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 Rack Mesquite Smoked Pork Ribs approx. (3.5 lbs.) – Seasoned, with our house-made spice blend and smoked for 4-6 hours
- 1 Rack Mesquite Smoked Lamb Ribs approx. (3.5 lbs.)- Seasoned, with our house-made
spice blend and smoked for 4-6 hours
- Davila’s Dry Rub Spice (15 oz.) – Raul Davila Sr. secret weapon rub spice blend
Ribs – Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Dry Rub – Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the meat in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 3-5 days or place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Once heated, we do not recommend to re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- Preheat oven to 275 F
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed packaging
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil
- Place in oven pan with 1/2 in. of water on the bottom
- Heat for 45-60 minutes
- Rub with Dry Rub Spice and serve!
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.