Mesquite Smoked Pork + Lamb Rib Pack
Davila’s BBQ has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. While lamb historically was featured prominently on Texas BBQ menus, Davila’s is one of the few joints keeping the tradition alive with their Lamb ribs. These are the same ribs that helped Adrian Davila win the Food Network’s BBQ Blitz competition show.
- Each package serves 4-5 people and includes:
- 1 Giant Slab of Mesquite Smoked Pork Ribs (approximately 3.5 lbs)
- 1 Giant Slab of Mesquite Smoked Lamb Ribs (approximately 3 lbs)
- 1 Container of Davila’s BBQ Dry Rub
Instructions / Storage
- All Items arrive fully cooked
- Freeze until you are ready to enjoy
- Defrost before heating
Rib Heating Instructions
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed packaging
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil
- Place in oven pan with 1/2 in. of water on the bottom
- Heat at 275 degrees for 45-60 minutes
- Additional heating and storage instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.