Davila’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Indulge in Davila’s BBQ Texas hot links, ribs, and brisket with the Davila’s Party Pack.
Since opening in 1959, Davila’s BBQ in Sequin, Texas, has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer. From the start, they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their signature item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s and grandson Adrian Davila working as the pitmaster today. Davila’s has been featured in Texas Monthly Magazine and Adrian Davila has been featured as a food judge on The Travel Channel’s “American Grilled.” Adrian also competed and won on the Food Network’s “BBQ Blitz” competition show.
This package serves 16-18 people and includes
- 1 Mesquite Smoked Brisket (4-5 lbs.)
- 2 Racks of Mesquite Smoked Pork Ribs (each 3.5 lbs.)
- 10 Hand Tied Mesquite Smoked Beef Hot link Sausages (3 lbs. total)
Smoked Brisket – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Pork Ribs – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Hot Links – Pork Casing, Ground Beef, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the meat in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 3-5 days or place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Once heated, we do not recommend to re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- Preheat oven to 275 F
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed packaging
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil
- Place in oven pan with 1/2 in. of water on the bottom
- Heat for 45-60 minutes
- Rub with dry rub spice and serve!
- Keep in Vacuum Sealed Bag
- Place in boiling pot of water for 15-20 minutes
- While cooking be sure to keep plastic away from bottom of pot
- Remove from packaging, rub with dry rub spice and serve!
Additional heating and storage instructions included with each packageDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.