Mesquite Smoked Brisket + Dry Rub
Davila’s BBQ has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. One bite and it’s very clear the Davila family is crafting BBQ the likes of which you can’t find anywhere else in either country.
- Each Mesquite Smoked Brisket weighs approximately 4.5 lbs
- Includes 1 bottle of Davila’s Dry Rub
Instructions / Storage
- All Items arrive fully cooked
- Freeze until you are ready to enjoy
- Defrost before heating
- Additional heating and storage instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.