What sets Danny Macaroons’ handcrafted coconut clusters apart from the rest are the long strands of shredded coconut which ensures the perfect chewy texture in every bite. Try any of their signature flavors for the perfect bite size flour-free treat!
- This package includes 12 Macaroons
- Choose your favorite flavors
Kosher Certified by Rabbi Spivak and the United Kosher Supervision
Flavor Options Include
- Original – These chewy coconut clusters are made with only five ingredients: shredded coconut, condensed milk, eggs, salt and vanilla. That’s it!
- Chocolate Dipped – Danny Macaroons drizzles rich dark chocolate over the top of their famous coconut macaroons
- Chocolate Almond – These decadent macaroons are loaded with roasted almonds, dipped in rich dark chocolate and then finished with a sprinkle of chopped roasted almonds
- Salted Caramel – This top seller features a drizzle of homemade salted caramel over the top of these famous coconut macaroons
- Chocolate – Dark chocolate and cocoa powder for a nice, rich chocolate flavor
- French Almond – Made with the finest almond paste from France and rolled in roasted, crushed almonds. Nutty and delicious!
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Rainbow sprinkles cover a toasty and delicious plain coconut macaroon (Gluten-Free)
- Sesame Caramel – Rolled in sesame and drizzled with homemade salted caramel
- Chocolate Caramel – Fudgy chocolate macaroons, made with loads of dark chocolate, then top it with a drizzle of famous salted caramel.
Instructions / Storage
How to best enjoy your macaroons:
Eat them immediately.
If you do not plan on eating them right away, they store best in an air tight container in the refrigerator, but if you plan on keeping them for longer than a week, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them down the road, if you can resist!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Macaroons ship Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.