Set your seder table with Chef Daniel Boulud’s Traditional Passover Brisket Dinner for four, featuring slow braised beef brisket with a spring vegetable medley to enjoy at home
Each Brisket Dinner for 4 includes:
- Traditional Beef Brisket (25 oz.)
- Sauce for Brisket (17 oz.)
- Spring Vegetable Medley (14 oz.)
- Fresh Parsley
All-natural Beef Brisket, Slow Braised for 15 Hours, Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Paprika, Brown Sugar, Cumin, Coriander, Mustard, Coffee, Bay Leaf, Thyme, Ketchup, Cider Vinegar, Beef Jus, Cornstarch; Carrots, Onion, Celery, Button Mushroom, Turnips, Parsley; Gluten Free & Dairy Free
Instructions / Storage
- Dinner ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival place everything in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Defrost the brisket in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for 2-3 hours
- Once the beef is fully defrosted, allow it to come to room temperature to ensure even reheating.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the brisket from the bag and cover the pan with aluminum foil. Braise in the oven, covered for one hour
- After the hour, take a spoon and coat each piece of the brisket with the sauce in the pan; add in the cooked vegetables
- Continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes
- Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and enjoy. Cheers!
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships the Traditional Brisket Dinner for 4 Wednesday, March 24th and Thursday, March 25th
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.