Warm up with our award-winning Cassoulet, a traditional winter casserole featuring slow cooked beans and meat, from Southwest France.
Each Cassoulet for 4 includes:
- 1 Cassoulet (9.75” x 7.23” x 3.25”)
- Beans – Bacon, Tarbais Beans, Plum Tomato, Tomato Paste, Onion, Celery, Carrot, Clove, Pork Skin, Veal Stock, Lamb Stock, Garlic, Oregano
- Meat – Rillon (Pork Belly), Braised Lamb(Braised With Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Celery, Leek, Garlic, Veal Stock), Garlic Sausage(Pork, Red Wine, Milk, Tapioca Starch, Garlic, Dextrose), Duck Confit (Cured With Thyme, Rosemary, Garlic, Thyme, Peppercorn, Coriander, Salt/cooked in Duck Fat)
Instructions / Storage
- Cassoulet ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival place everything in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Or, if kept frozen and uncooked, kit be may kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Remove lid, take out of the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, sprinkle breadcrumbs on beans (not on duck legs)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place whole container on top of a baking sheet for easier removal from the oven
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes, the cassoulet should be gently bubbling, and the duck leg should be golden brown.
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.