Bouillabaisse Kit for 4
If you are dreaming of a trip to the South of France, Chef Daniel Boulud has made it a reality with his authentic Bouillabaisse, a traditional Provençal seafood stew. In just one pot and a few simple steps, you can teleport your family and friends to the coast of the French Riviera.
Each Bouillabaisse Kit for 4 includes:
- 1.5 qt. Bouillabaisse Broth
- 4 pcs. Snapper (each 40 g)
- 4 pcs. Seabass (each 40 g)
- 4 pcs. Tilefish (each 40 g)
- 4 pcs. Monkfish (each 40 g)
- 4 Carolina Shrimp
- 8 Mussels, cooked on the halfshell
- 1 pt. Squid with Marinade
- Saffron Potatoes
- Garlic Rouille (8 oz.)
- Bouillabaisse Broth – Fish Bones, Oranges, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Chili Flake, Black Pepper, Parsley, Bay Leaf, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, Spring Onion, Fennel Bulbs, Garlic Cloves, Saffron, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Pernod
- Garlic Rouille – Potato, Saffron, Cayenne, Garlic, Eggs, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seafood – Shrimp, Squid, Mussels, Red Snapper, Tile Fish, Black Seabass, Monkfish
Made in a Facility That Uses Nuts*
Instructions / Storage
- Bouillabaisse Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Bouillabaisse Kit may thaw in transit and arrive cold
- Upon arrival place everything in the refrigerator or freezer (except the Rouille)
- May be kept refrigerated after cooking for up to 2 days
- Or, if kept frozen and uncooked, kit be may kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Do not freeze the Rouille
- Defrost the seafood and broth in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for 2 hours until the seafood is defrosted.
- In a large pot, bring the broth to a boil.
- Add all four of the fish, the shrimp, potatoes, and fennel, then gently stir and bring back up to a simmering boil.
- Turn the heat off and add in the mussels, squid, and tomatoes.
- Allow everything to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked seafood and vegetables from the pot and arrange them nicely on a serving dish or directly into individual bowls.
- Bring the bouillabaisse broth back up to a boil and just before serving, pour the boiling broth over the seafood and serve at the table with the garlic toasts and saffron rouille on the side.
- Bon Appétit!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.