Channel your inner pastry chef with Chef Daniel’s interpretation of the classic “Moelleux au Chocolat”. Each set includes a ceramic dish to bake at home with all of the ingredients: chocolate molten cake batter, orange confit, caramel sauce, and powdered sugar to finish.
This kit serves 2-4 people and includes:
- Molten Chocolate Batter in Piping Bag (450g)
- Caramel Sauce in Piping Bag (200g)
- Orange Confit (34g)
- Powdered Sugar
- 1 Baking Dish
- Baking Dish measures 8″ × 8″
Flour, Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Cream, Orange, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate all contents upon arrival
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- When ready to bake, remove Moelleux batter and caramel from the refrigerator
- On the bottom of the baking dish fill with caramel sauce
- Sprinkle orange confit on top of caramel sauce, evenly dispersed
- Cover with molten chocolate batter
- Bake in the center of the oven for 18-20 minutes, until the edges are fully cooked and the middle is just set
- Once cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.