A deep dish Pecan Pie with Swiss chocolate and caramel topping. Pure deliciousness!
Baltimore musician Rodney Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core, he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” launched Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Swiss Chocolate, Cream, Caramel, Flour, Vegetable Shortening
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator or freezer
- Pie lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 5 months in the freezer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a metal knife inserted in the middle comes out hot
- Slices can also be heated in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Pies ship Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.