Dangerously Delicious Pies ships its insanely delicious pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Founder Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones fan to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy, and seasonal fruit. The Mixed Berry Crumb Pie is a customer favorite: a blend of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries covered with an oat-based crumb top.
Baltimore musician Rodney Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core, he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” launched Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Mixed Berry Crumb – Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Sugar, Lemon Zest, Imitation Almond Extract, Corn Starch
Crumb Top – Oats, Flour, Brown Sugar, Butter
Crust – Flour, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Pie lasts in freezer for up to 5 months
- Let pie thaw
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake pie for about 10-15 minutes, or heat slices in microwave for 20-40 seconds
Leftover pie can be stored in refrigeratorDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Pies ship Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.