Dangerously Delicious Pies ships its insanely delicious pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Dangerously Delicious’ deep-dish Steak Chili Pie is a savory treat for any occasion! You’ll love the rich taste of seasoned steak, made in a homemade tomato base, stewed in a mix of jalapeños, kidney beans, roasted corn, and peppers. If you’re not into heavy spices don’t worry—this dangerously delicious pie is in the mild category!
Rocker Rodney Henry opened Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999 as a way to make money in between tours with his band. Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core. he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” makes some of the best pies in the US. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Steak Chili Pie
- This pie is a deep-dish pie and measures to 10"
Steak, Salt, Pepper, Onions, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Jalapenos, Kidney Beans, Tomatoes, Corn, Chili Powder, Tomato Paste, Hot Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen
- Pies should be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 5 months
- This pie is best served warm
- Warm in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Dangerously Delicious Pies ships Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.