Dangerous Pecan Pie
This is one of the first pies owner Rodney Henry ever baked with his grandmother. From Rolling Stones to rolling pins, Rodney is now making some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This traditional Southern pie is loaded with pecans with a hint of vanilla then lovingly wrapped in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is baked and then flash frozen for shipping. This pie is best served warm. To reheat, warm in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.