Dangerously Delicious Pies ships its insanely delicious pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Founder Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones fan to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy, and seasonal fruit. This spicy savory pie is loaded with pulled chicken, cilantro, black beans, and peppers in a spicy tomato sauce then lovingly wrapped in a tender, flaky crust.
Rocker Rodney Henry opened Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999 as a way to make money in between tours with his band. Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core. he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” makes some of the best pies in the US. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Spicy Chicken Cilantro Pie
- Each pie measures 10"
Chicken, Cilantro, Onions, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Jalapenos, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Corn, Hot Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen.
- Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.