Spicy Chicken Cilantro Pie
Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This spicy savory pie is loaded with pulled chicken, cilantro, black beans and peppers in a spicy tomato sauce then lovingly wrapped in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Chicken, String beans, Coconut milk, Thai paste, Brown sugar, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne pepper, Lime juice, Basil, Peanut butter, Crushed red pepper, Garlic, Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen. Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45 minutes-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.