Dangerously Delicious Pies ships its insanely delicious pies nationwide on Goldbelly! From packed clubs to quiche crazed crowds, Dangerously Delicious Pies’ rocker-turned-baker founder Rodney Henry is handcrafting some of Baltimore’s best pies and rustic quiches using locally sourced veggies, dairy, and seasonal fruit. This creamy quiche is loaded with a variety of seasonal roasted veggies in a tender, flaky crust.
Rocker Rodney Henry opened Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999 as a way to make money in between tours with his band. Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core. he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” makes some of the best pies in the US. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Cowgirl Quiche
- Each quiche measures 10"
Eggs, Milk, Cream, Pepper, Salt, Nutmeg, An Assortment Of Fresh Veggies Usually Consisting Of Onion, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit
- Upon arrival, remove shrinkwrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or leave shrinkwrap on and freeze for up to 5 months.
- Remove shrinkwrap
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until a metal knife inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out hot
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.