From packed clubs to quiche crazed crowds, Dangerously Delicious Pies’ rocker-turned-baker owner Rodney Henry is handcrafting some of Baltimore’s best pies and rustic quiches using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This creamy quiche is loaded with a variety of seasonal roasted veggies in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious quiche is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche ships frozen.
- Heat in oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.