This hearty quiche features Dangerously Delicious Pies’ Cowboy Quiche filling in a crust of Delaware’s famous Rapa Scrapple. From packed clubs to quiche crazed crowds, Dangerously Delicious Pies’ rocker-turned-baker owner Rodney Henry is handcrafting some of Baltimore’s best pies and rustic quiches using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This creamy quiche is loaded with whatever the bakery desires on that day—potatoes, onions, bacon, ham, cheese… it’s all fair game!
Baltimore musician Rodney Henry might be all rock and roll, but at his core, he’s also one helluva baker. Having learned the craft of pie-making as a youth during summers spent in Indiana with his grandmother, “The Pie Man” launched Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies in 1999. Dangerously Delicious Pies has been featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. Get piestyle!
Each Dangerously Delicious Quiche is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche ships frozen.
- Heat in oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.