Named after owner Rodney Henry, this rich savory pie is totally rock ’n’ roll. From Rolling Stones to rolling pins, Rodney is making some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit. This savory pie is loaded with layers of potatoes, roasted peppers, cheese, onions and a touch of cream then lovingly wrapped in a tender, flaky crust.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water, White potatoes, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Red and yellow peppers, jalapenos, Gruyere cheese, Cheddar cheese Cream
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen. Heat in oven at 350˚ for 45 minutes-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.