Based on a traditional egg custard pie recipe, Dangerously Delicious famously nicknames this pie the “White Trash Crème Brûlée.” Owner Rodney Henry learned how to make this Midwestern-style pie from his grandmother when he was only six years old. From Rolling Stones to rolling pins, Rodney is making some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is baked and then flash frozen for shipping. This pie is best served warm. To reheat, warm in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.