This is Dangerously Delicious Pies’ top seller! It was featured on Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate by Duff Goldman. Owner Rodney Henry went from Rolling Stones to rolling pins to make some of Baltimore’s best pies that are handcrafted daily using locally sourced veggies, dairy and seasonal fruit.
This pie features Berger cookies—a Baltimore favorite that’s more fudgy frosting than actual cookie. In the oven, the cookies melt down and swirl into the creamy vanilla chess base and form a crust of fudgy goodness on top. This gooey chess pie is a true guilty pleasure.
Each Dangerously Delicious Pie is 10" in diameter and serves 8 people
Flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, salt and water
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is baked and then flash frozen for shipping. This pie is best served warm. To reheat, warm in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of pie comes out hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.