Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are filled with sweet and savory connections sure to get your head spinning. This pack includes 6 Apple hand pies and 6 of your flavor choice!
Since 2012, Dale Mackey has perfected portable pie with her eponymous Dale’s Fried Pies, handmade in Knoxville, Tennessee. Each hand pie is stuffed with savory fillings like Pimento Cheese & Bacon and Chicken & Waffles and sweet fillings like Caramel Apple Cheesecake and Banana Nutella. Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are one pie you’re allowed to not share; so go on and get selfish.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Hand Pies
- 6 Apple Hand Pies
- 6 Hand Pies, your choice
- Each Pie is approx. 5-6"
Flavor Options Include
- Apple – Made with fresh apples and cinnamon
- Peach – Made with fresh georgia peaches
- Banana Nutella – Fresh bananas in tandem with everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Traditional apple filling paired with salted caramel and sweet cream cheese.
- Chicken and Waffles – Fried chicken tossed with rosemary maple syrup ensconced in their traditional sweet pie dough.
- BLT – Benton’s bacon with tomatoes, basil and creamy goat cheese
- Bacon and Pimento Cheese – Made with Benton’s bacon and delicious pimento cheese
- Mac and Cheese – Elbow macaroni with creamy american cheese
- Curried Sweet Potato (VEGAN) – A samosa inspired (vegan!) fried pie featuring an olive oil-based crust around sweet potatoes, coconut milk, ginger, peas and curry.
- Elvis – Made with peanut butter, banana and Benton’s bacon crumbles
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apples, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen and arrive uncooked
- They can be baked or fried before serving
- Keep in the freezer until ready to cook
- Additional heating instructions included with each order
- Heat oil (vegetable, canola, or peanut) in skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees
- Fry pies or 3-5 minutes until golden on both sides (if using a skillet, flip halfway through cooking)
- Let drain on baking rack (preferred) or plate lined with paper towels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use a fork to puncture top of pie or cut a small x into the top with a knife
- Place pies on greased baking pan
- Cook 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: brush with melted butter or whisked egg white halfway through baking.
- Dales Fried Pies ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.