Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are filled with sweet and savory connections sure to get your head spinning. This pack includes 6 Banana Nutella hand pies and 6 pies of your flavor choice!
Since 2012, Dale Mackey has perfected portable pie with her eponymous Dale’s Fried Pies, handmade in Knoxville, Tennessee. Each hand pie is stuffed with savory fillings like Pimento Cheese & Bacon and Chicken & Waffles and sweet fillings like Caramel Apple Cheesecake and Banana Nutella. Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are one pie you’re allowed to not share; so go on and get selfish.
- Each package includes 12 Hand Pies- 6 Banana Nutella and 6 of the flavor of your choice
- Each Pie is approximately 5-6 inches in length and serves 1 person
Choose from Flavors
- Apple made with fresh apples and cinnamon
- Peach made with fresh georgia peaches
- Banana Nutella fresh bananas in tandem with everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Traditional apple filling paired with salted caramel and sweet cream cheese
- Chicken and Waffles Fried chicken tossed with rosemary maple syrup ensconced in their traditional sweet pie dough
- BLT Benton’s bacon with tomatoes, basil and creamy goat cheese
- Bacon and Pimento Cheese made with Benton’s bacon and delicious pimento cheese
- Mac and Cheese elbow macaroni with creamy american cheese
- Curried Sweet Potato (VEGAN) A samosa inspired (vegan!) fried pie featuring an olive oil-based crust around sweet potatoes, coconut milk, ginger, peas and curry.
- Elvis made with peanut butter, banana and Benton’s bacon crumbles
Apple – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apples, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Peach – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Peach, Lemon Juice, Nutmeg
Banana Nutella – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Banana, Nutella (Contains Nuts)
Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apples, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cream Cheese, Caramel Chips
Chicken and Waffles – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Chicken, Eggs, Maple Syrup
Bacon and Pimento Cheese – Corn Meal, Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Pimentos, Mayonnaise, Cream Cheese , Onions
Mac and Cheese – Cornmeal, Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Mustard Powder , Paprika, Macaroni
Curried Sweet Potato – Olive Oil, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Peas, Onion, Leek, Garlic, Sweet Potato, Curry Powder, Coconut Milk, Lime Juice
Elvis – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Peanut Butter, Bacon, Bananas
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen and arrive uncooked
- They can be baked or fried before serving
- Keep in the freezer until ready to cook
- Additional heating instructions included with each order
- Heat oil (vegetable, canola, or peanut) in skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees
- Fry pies or 3-5 minutes until golden on both sides (if using a skillet, flip halfway through cooking)
- Let drain on baking rack (preferred) or plate lined with paper towels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use a fork to puncture top of pie or cut a small x into the top with a knife
- Place pies on greased baking pan
- Cook 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: brush with melted butter or whisked egg white halfway through baking.
- Dales Fried Pies ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.