Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are handcrafted in Knoxville, Tennessee and filled with sweet and savory connections sure to get your head spinning. Choose your 18 pie flavors in this pack!
Dale Mackey has perfected portable pies with her eponymous Dale’s Fried Pies. Founded in 2012 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Dale’s Fried Pies are each handmade and stuffed with savory fillings like Pimento Cheese & Bacon and Chicken & Waffles and sweet fillings like Caramel Apple Cheesecake and Banana Nutella. Designed for one and easily eaten on the go, Dale’s hand pies are one pie you’re allowed to not share, so go on and get selfish!
- Each package includes 18 Hand Pies
- Each Pie is approximately 5-6 inches in length and serves 1 person
Choose from Flavors
Apple made with fresh apples and cinnamon
Peach made with fresh georgia peaches
Banana Nutella fresh bananas in tandem with everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Traditional apple filling paired with salted caramel and sweet cream cheese.
Chicken and Waffles Fried chicken tossed with rosemary maple syrup ensconced in their traditional sweet pie dough.
BLT Benton’s bacon with tomatoes, basil and creamy goat cheese
Bacon and Pimento Cheese made with Benton’s bacon and delicious pimento cheese
Mac and Cheese elbow macaroni with creamy american cheese
Curried Sweet Potato A samosa inspired (vegan!) fried pie featuring an olive oil-based crust around sweet potatoes, coconut milk, ginger, peas and curry.
Dark Chocolate Strawberry made with sweet strawberries and dark chocolate
Elvis made with peanut butter, banana and Benton’s bacon crumbles
Apricot old fashioned apricot pie made with dried apricots, cinnamon and butter
Buffalo Chicken fried chicken tossed with spicy hot sauce and blue cheese
Chocolate rich chocolate ganache inside of sweet pie dough
Chocolate Peanut Butter chocolate ganache and creamy peanut butter
Dark Chocolate Raspberry dark chocolate ganache flavored with fresh raspberries
Mocha Creamy chocolate flavored with Three Bears Coffee (from Knoxville, TN)
Apple – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apples, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Peach – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Peach, Lemon Juice, Nutmeg
Banana Nutella – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Banana, Nutella (Contains Nuts)
Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apples, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cream Cheese, Caramel Chips
Chicken and Waffles – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Chicken, Eggs, Maple Syrup
Bacon and Pimento Cheese – Corn Meal, Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Pimentos, Mayonnaise, Cream Cheese , Onions
Mac and Cheese – Cornmeal, Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Mustard Powder , Paprika, Macaroni
Curried Sweet Potato – Olive Oil, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Peas, Onion, Leek, Garlic, Sweet Potato, Curry Powder, Coconut Milk, Lime Juice
Dark Chocolate Strawberry – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Evaporated Milk, Cocoa Powder, Strawberries
Elvis – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Peanut Butter, Bacon, Bananas
Buffalo Chicken – Flour, Cornmeal, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Paprika, Chicken, Eggs, Blue Cheese, Milk, Vinegar, Hot Sauce
Chocolate – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Evaporated Milk, Cocoa Powder
Chocolate Peanut Butter – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Evaporated Milk, Cocoa Powder, Peanut Butter
Mocha: Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Evaporated Milk, Cocoa Powder, Espresso
Apricot: Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Dried Apricot, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Raspberry – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Evaporated Milk, Cocoa Powder, Raspberries
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen and arrive uncooked
- They can be baked or fried before serving
- Keep in the freezer until ready to cook
- Additional heating instructions included with each order
- Heat oil (vegetable, canola, or peanut) in skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees
- Fry pies or 3-5 minutes until golden on both sides (if using a skillet, flip halfway through cooking)
- Let drain on baking rack (preferred) or plate lined with paper towels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use a fork to puncture top of pie or cut a small x into the top with a knife
- Place pies on greased baking pan
- Cook 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: brush with melted butter or whisked egg white halfway through baking.
- Dales Fried Pies ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.