The first cake my mother and I ever sold, all the way back in 1972, was a yellow cake with chocolate icing. It’s simple, delicious, and will have you and your friends saying “Sock it to me”! This order includes a 5-pack of our original Jilly Vanilly Cake, circa 1972. We have added a few little decorations to make you “feel groovy”!
This package serves 5-8 people and includes 6 Feeling Groovy Minikins
- Each jar is 8 oz.
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
☮️ REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Yellow Cake
- Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- Real Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Minikins are carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Minikins are shipped frozen with ice packs
- Store Frozen – When your Minikins arrive, take them out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely thaw before serving. Three hours of thawing and your Minikins will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once minikins have been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or they will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.