Daisy's Vegan Red Velvet Minikins - 6 Pack
It’s a Southern tradition! Daisy’s Vegan Red Velvet Minikins are a beautiful ruby red hue coated with not-to-sweet vegan cream cheese icing. It’s a slice of the south that makes any day a celebration! This classic American staple contains two layers of dense, moist cake with just a hint of cocoa combined with soy milk, vinegar, and red food color. Each Minikin is coated by hand with our signature “not-too-sweet” vegan cream cheese icing. Share a jar with your family over the holidays or anytime to experience a taste of Southern tradition.
This package serves 6-12 people and includes 6 Daisy’s Vegan Red Velvet Cake Minikins
- Each jar is 8 oz.
🎈REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Smart Balance Buttery Spread
- Vegan Eggs
- Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, Sugar, Soy Milk, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Red Food Coloring, Vinegar, Confectioners’ Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Bob’s Red Mill Egg Substitute, Earth Balance Vegan Spread, Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Minikins are carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Minikins are shipped frozen with ice packs
- Store Frozen – When your Minikins arrive, take them out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely thaw before serving. Three hours of thawing and your Minikins will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once minikins have been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or they will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.