Daisy's Red Velvet Cake
It’s a Southern tradition! Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake is a beautiful ruby red hue coated with not-too-sweet cream cheese icing. It’s a slice of the south that makes any day a celebration!
This classic American staple contains four layers of dense, moist cake with just a hint of cocoa combined with buttermilk, vinegar, and red food color. Each cake is coated by hand with our signature “not-too-sweet” cream cheese icing. Share a slice with your family over the holidays or anytime to experience a taste of Southern tradition. Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
🎉 REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Farm Fresh Eggs
- Cream Cheese Icing
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.