Daisy's Coconut Cake
Nothing beats the heat of a warm Southern day like our refreshingly tropical coconut cake. Four tiers of Daisy’s classic dense and moist cake is perfectly complemented by layers of fresh coconut milk buttercream icing. For the finishing touch, flaky sweetened coconut is sprinkled by hand. Enjoy a slice while river or poolside to beat the heat on a Southern summer day! Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Daisy’s Coconut Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
🥥 REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Fresh Coconut
- Coconut Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.