Daisy's Carrot Cake
Daisy’s Classic Carrot Cake is our #1 bestseller, and for good reason!
With a full POUND of carrots, our four tiers of Daisy’s classic cake are incredibly moist. Each cake is carefully hand-coated with our delectably savory and “not-too-sweet” cream cheese icing. This four-layer favorite is great year-round, so grab a slice for any occasion! Deep, golden layers will keep you lingering around the cake plate for one more little taste. Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Daisy’s Carrot Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
🥕 REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- One pound of Carrots
- Golden Raisins
- Allergy Friendly (Contains No Nuts)
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.