Daisy's Cakes - Choose Your Own 2 Pack
Daisy’s classic chocolate cake is the picture of decadence. Each of our four tiers of classic chocolate cake is moist, rich and luscious. Semi-sweet chocolate ganache is delicately spread by hand in between each layer. As a finishing touch, the cake is swathed in a rich coating of chocolate fudge icing. Save room for a second slice, you might not be able to resist this decadent temptation! Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package includes your choice of 2 Daisy’s Cakes
- Each cake serves 16-20 people
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Daisy Cakes Options Include
- Red Velvet Cake – It’s a Southern tradition! Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake is a beautiful ruby red hue coated with not-too-sweet cream cheese icing. It’s a slice of the south that makes any day a celebration!
- Chocolate Cake – Daisy’s classic chocolate cake is the picture of decadence. Each of our four tiers of classic chocolate cake is moist, rich and luscious.
- Lemon Cake – Daisy’s Classic Lemon Cake is a Blue Ribbon winner! Sandwiched in between four tiers of delightfully delicate cake is a layer of our bright handmade lemon curd.
- Coconut Cake – Nothing beats the heat of a warm Southern day like our refreshingly tropical coconut cake. Four tiers of Daisy’s classic dense and moist cake is perfectly complemented by layers of fresh coconut milk buttercream icing.
- Carrot Cake – Daisy’s Classic Carrot Cake is our #1 bestseller, and for good reason! With a full POUND of carrots, our four tiers of Daisy’s classic cake are incredibly moist.
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.