Daisy’s classic chocolate cake is the picture of decadence. Each of our four tiers of classic chocolate cake is moist, rich and luscious. Semi-sweet chocolate ganache is delicately spread by hand in between each layer. As a finishing touch, the cake is swathed in a rich coating of chocolate fudge icing. Save room for a second slice, you might not be able to resist this decadent temptation! Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package includes your choice of 2 Daisy’s Cakes
- Each cake serves 16-20 people
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Daisy Cakes Options Include
- Red Velvet Cake – It’s a Southern tradition! Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake is a beautiful ruby red hue coated with not-too-sweet cream cheese icing. It’s a slice of the south that makes any day a celebration!
- Chocolate Cake – Daisy’s classic chocolate cake is the picture of decadence. Each of our four tiers of classic chocolate cake is moist, rich and luscious.
- Lemon Cake – Daisy’s Classic Lemon Cake is a Blue Ribbon winner! Sandwiched in between four tiers of delightfully delicate cake is a layer of our bright handmade lemon curd.
- Coconut Cake – Nothing beats the heat of a warm Southern day like our refreshingly tropical coconut cake. Four tiers of Daisy’s classic dense and moist cake is perfectly complemented by layers of fresh coconut milk buttercream icing.
- Carrot Cake – Daisy’s Classic Carrot Cake is our #1 bestseller, and for good reason! With a full POUND of carrots, our four tiers of Daisy’s classic cake are incredibly moist.
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.