Daily Provisions famous Wake-Up sauce has the perfect balance of spice and flavor to add a little Wake-Up zip to any savory item from our menu or that you cook at home. Our clientele in NYC loves adding it to our Bacon Egg and Cheese, Rotisserie Chicken, and much more.
Founded by legendary restaurateur Danny Meyer in 2017 near New York’s Union Square, Daily Provisions began as a place for the locals, and it quickly became a neighborhood hit. Daily Provisions specializes in elevated classics, and its bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is the perfect example: it starts with a buttery poppy seed Portuguese roll and is filled with thick-cut house-roasted Heritage Berkshire bacon, a fresh farm egg, and classic American cheese. Save room for pastries like crunchy, chewy cookies, and rich, fudgy brownies…well, they might just be the best on earth.
This package includes 3 bottles of Wake-Up Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- Each bottle contains enough sauce for 6-10 uses
Wake-Up Sauce – Red Peppers, Chilies, Olive Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove the packaging and refrigerate the sauce
- Wake Up Sauce may be kept for up to 2 weeks in the fridge
- Daily Provisions ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.