These Petite Filet Steak Skewers are made using only the highest quality USDA beef. Butchered and Skewered by hand, D’Abruzzo creates a tender and Juicy Spiedini packed with flavor. Simply grill with sea salt or add our favorite seasoning/marinade. Like all D’Abruzzo products, our meat speaks for itself Whether simply sprinkled with sea salt or anointed with rosemary oil, these are addictive and delicious, and a perfect addition to any cookout.
D’Abruzzo NYC is putting Italy’s Abruzzo region on the culinary map. In Abruzzo, the streets are filled with the aroma of arrosticini, skewers of delicate cubes of grilled lamb. Along with spiedini (their chicken counterpart), these lamb skewers rank among the region’s most popular street foods, and at D’Abruzzo NYC, founder Tommaso Conte is bringing this rustic Italian street snack to Brooklyn, New York.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes 26 Italian Style Steak Skewers
- Skewers arrive in two packs of 13 skewers
- Each pack weighs 14 oz.
- Skewers are uncooked
100% USDA beef
Instructions / Storage
- Skewers ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, keep in the freezer until ready to use
- Place in Fridge and thaw when ready to use
- Skewers may be kept refrigerated for up to 14 days or frozen for up to 2 years
- D’Abruzzo ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.