These arrosticini are small cubes of all-natural Colorado lamb, expertly butchered and skewered with a small slice of fat in-between each piece in order to keep them tender and juicy. Whether simply sprinkled with sea salt or anointed with rosemary oil, these are addictive and delicious, and a perfect addition to any cookout.
In Italy’s Abruzzo region, the streets are filled with the scent of arrosticini, skewers of delicate cubes of lamb grilled over high heat and eaten on the go. Along with spiedini (their chicken counterpart), these lamb skewers rank among the region’s most popular street foods, and at D’Abruzzo NYC, founder Tommaso Conte brings this rustic Italian street snack to Brooklyn, New York, in a big way.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 52 Italian Style Lamb Skewers
- Skewers arrive in two packs of 26 skewers
- Each pack weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Skewers are uncooked
100% USDA All-natural Colorado Lamb. Halal certified
Instructions / Storage
- Skewers ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, keep in the freezer until ready to use
- Place in Fridge and thaw when ready to use
- Skewers may be kept refrigerated for up to 14 days or frozen for up to 2 years
- D’Abruzzo ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.