Italian Style Lamb Skewers, Arrosticini - 26 Pack
These arrosticini are small cubes of all-natural Colorado lamb, expertly butchered and skewered with a small slice of fat in-between each piece in order to keep them tender and juicy.
In Italy’s Abruzzo region, one of the most popular street foods are skewers of meat, grilled over high heat and enjoyed on the go. At D’Abruzzo, founder Tommaso Conte is bringing this rustic snack to New York in a big way. Whether simply sprinkled with sea salt or anointed with rosemary oil, these are addictive and delicious, and a perfect addition to any cookout.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes 26 Italian Style Lamb Skewers
- Skewers arrive in two packs of 13 skewers
- Each pack weighs 14 oz.
- Skewers are uncooked
100% USDA All-natural Colorado Lamb. Halal certified
Instructions / Storage
- Skewers ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, keep in the freezer until ready to use
- Place in Fridge and thaw when ready to use
- Skewers may be kept refrigerated for up to 14 days or frozen for up to 2 years
- D’Abruzzo ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.